Hot off the heels of our Icelandic Adventure, we decided to be massively impulive the other night and book a getaway to spend Christmas in New York, a la Kevin McCallister.
Because why not?
There are a few things I have on my New York travel list:
1. Eat a hot dog on Brooklyn Bridge
2. Walk the High Line
3. Head to Top of the Rock
4. Ride the Staten Island ferry
5. See the Friends building
6. Eat a New York pizza
7. Eat a pastrami on rye
8. Have ALL the bagels
9. And all the pretzels
10. Eat a traditional US of A brekkie
11. Drink at a 24 hour bar
12. Ice skate at the Rockerfeller Center
13. Have cupcakes. So many cupcakes.
14. Read a book at the NY Public Library
15. Stay at the Plaza Hotel (with a little refrigerator you have to open with a key)
16. Have lunch at the Empire Diner
17. Feed the pigeons at Gapstow Bridge
Any other suggestions?